At the heart of our mission is to achieve the end of legal abortion. While MCFL is devoted to protecting innocent life until natural death, protecting innocent children in the womb is what really motivates all pro-lifers to persist in their life-saving work. With that in mind, we have provided a variety of resources touching on the issues of abortion and fetal development to help equip you to spread the pro-life message and save babies.
Beginning of Life
- When Does Human Life Begin?
- A Human Life Begins at Conception
- Fetal Development Images - From the Endowment for Human Development
- Does Life Begin at Conception? --A Short Essay
- Fetal Development and the Experience of Pain
- Douthat: The Unborn Paradox
- Abortion of Down Syndrome Babies--People with this syndrome are under threat.
- The March of Dimes and Anti-Life Politics
- The Precious Feet Story
- 2022 Massachusetts Abortion Data
- Abortion and the Law
- Personhood and Abortion
- Abortion Methods
- Abortion Complications
- Why do Women Turn to Abortion?
- The Statistical Link Between Abortion and Prematurity
- Abortion and Race
- Planned Parenthood