Massachusetts Citizens for Life is the Commonwealth’s most broadly-supported pro-life organization, effectively motivating a grassroots movement to promote and preserve a culture of life in our state that protects society’s most vulnerable: the unborn, their mothers, the sick, and the elderly. Each donation goes into our charitable trust, and is tax-deductible.
- With its thousands of members around the state, MCFL provides a unified and magnified voice to defend every innocent human life.
- Through our Speaker’s Bureau, featuring trained experts with a combined 100 years of education experience, we bring the pro-life message to thousands of middle school and high school students around the state.
- Located less than 3 miles from the Massachusetts State House our team is regularly lobbying legislators on your behalf and testifying before committees to give a voice to the voiceless.
- As the State’s premier pro-life organization for nearly fifty years, MCFL’s pro-life experts are regularly quoted and interviewed by media outlets, sharing the truth about the humanity of the unborn, and cracking down on the lies told by Planned Parenthood and others.
- MCFL is the Massachusetts affiliate of National Right to Life, a national network of pro-life organizations fighting for the right to life of the unborn and vulnerable at the national level. This network allows each state affiliate to learn from each other to maximize results.
Your renewal gift today will literally help save lives by advancing Massachusetts Citizens for Life’s pro-life mission to provide a voice for the voiceless and defend the right to life from the moment of conception to natural death.
The most selfless act one can make is to make a gift to save the life of someone they may never personally meet. Every time you make a gift to MCFL you are telling someone, “I loved you so much that I gave a sacrificial gift so that you may live.”