Abortion kills unborn children of several minorities at a much higher rate than the national average. In other areas of life, there are government-imposed protections to defend minorities against “disparate impact.” Why, if our leaders are so concerned about racial and ethnic equality, is there no interest in the elite “pro-choice” circles, which often claim to have a special concern for the rights of minority women, in this issue? Could it be that many pro-abortion activists believe that minorities, indeed societies, are better off if more black and brown children are killed before they have a chance to draw their breath?
Look over these resources to learn the truth about abortion and racism:
- LifeNews: Abortion Targets Minorities–An article that looks at the data on race and abortion.
- Protecting Black Life–A website dedicated to spreading the message that the Black Community is in the cross-hairs of the abortion industry.
- Abortion and Premature Birth in the Black Community–Is there a link?
- NRLC: Minorities and Abortion–The National Right to Life Committee shows how bad it is for certain groups.
- Black Americans for Life–Another group demonstrating spreading the pro-life message in minority communities.