Become a Member↓ Volunteer↓ Lobby↓ Social Media↡
Become a Member
Please consider becoming a member of MCFL to make a difference in protecting life at all stages. Members receive exclusive emails, a copy of our quarterly print newsletter, and the ability to network within the organization.
Thank you for your interest in volunteering. We have numerous opportunities to make a difference in our organization. Please fill out the volunteer form, so our staff can reach out to you to match you with a job that is specifically tailored to your talents and skills.
MCFL has been bringing a vigorous lobbying effort to the State House since its foundation in 1972. We play a key role in crafting pro-life legislation and each legislative session we present a legislative agenda designed to advance the cause.
Passing legislation, however, is only half the work we do at the Statehouse. The other half is halting the passage of pro-abortion and anti-life measures. Education about these unjust bills and measures is key to defeating them. MCFL is committed to providing the necessary education to ensure that everyone, pro-life and otherwise, understands the pernicious nature of pro-death laws.
How to take action on legislation:
- How To Lobby Effectively
- Look Up Your Legislature - Google Maps
- The Legislative Process in Massachusetts and Your Role in It
- Guidelines for Testifying Before the Legislature
- Write an Effective Letter to the Editor
You can help us every day by supporting us on social media.
Here are a few examples of how you can help:
- Like our posts on Facebook and share them with your family and friends.
- Retweet or comment on our tweets on Twitter.
- Share our content on Instagram.
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel and give our videos a thumbs up.