Welcome to MCFL!
Welcome, we are so glad that you are visiting our website. We are a non-partisan, secular organization that recognizes the fact that each human life is part of a continuum from conception to natural death. The mission of Massachusetts Citizens For Life, Inc. is to restore respect for human life and defend the right to life of all human beings, born and pre-born. We will influence public policy at the local, state and national levels through comprehensive educational, legislative, political and charitable activities.
In recognition of the fact that each human life is part of a continuum from conception to natural death, the mission of Massachusetts Citizens For Life, Inc. is to promote respect for human life and defend the right to life. We will influence public policy at the local, state and national levels through comprehensive educational, legislative, political and charitable activities.
We work on a few focused areas to have the greatest impact on saving the lives of the unborn and enhancing the lives of the elderly, sick and dying. The following are the main areas of our work along with examples of how we are working to protect life in all stages:
We work to pass laws that will protect the unborn and ensure a good death for all. Please visit our legislation page to learn about our most recent work in this area.
We offer educational events, programs, and outreach to help educate the pro-life community and non-prolifers about the dangers of the current policies and anti-life culture prevalent in Massachusetts.
Please visit our Life-Affirming Library to browse our curated educational resources, books, podcasts, and videos about pro-life topics.
Make sure to visit our upcoming events page to view our current educational programs.
We are committed to growing and strengthening our pro-life community.
Please consider becoming a MCFL member to receive all of our emails about upcoming events and our most recent legislative work, a copy of our newsletter, and the ability to network in our organization.
You can visit our get involved page to learn about all of our current volunteer opportunities.
If you are a student, make sure to visit the students' page to learn more about how to connect with other pro-lifers like yourself and learn about upcoming events.
We are always looking for enthusiastic pro-lifers to start a new chapter, become a chapter leader or become a board member. Visit how to get involved for more information.
- MCFL is the only statewide pro-life organization in the Commonwealth (founded in 1972) with an extensive educational program and a full-scale lobbying program and legislative agenda.
- We defeated Ballot Question 2 in the 2012 Election. This question would have legalized doctor-prescribed Suicide and exposed the disabled and vulnerable to extreme danger.
- We educate thousands of young people each year about Life, health, abstinence and self-respect. Our education programs have been reaching people for 30 years.
- We support the principles of a free and responsible people by encouraging respect for the inalienable rights of every citizen and an orderly, peaceful society.
- We stand against the violence in our society by opposing abortion, euthanasia and other assaults on Life and promoting mutual respect between persons and true Social Justice.
- We need you to join us in our life-saving work. Together we can make a real difference! Get in touch with us today to learn more about what you can do.
Massachusetts Citizens for Life is the largest and longest-serving right-to-life organization in New England. From before the crushing Supreme Court decision, Roe V. Wade, we’ve been involved in the critical quest to restore respect for every human life from conception until natural death. We will continue to seek justice for the vulnerable, to defend our fellow human being's rights to life and safety until and after abortion is a matter of history. Just as Dred Scott, the court decision that declared slaves only partially human under the law, is now viewed with disgust, so will Roe be. That shift will come about because of our perseverance and your participation in this, the human rights battle of our era.