Everyone who knows someone with Down Syndrome has, no doubt, been struck by the beautiful disposition which seems to be common to these people who often suffer from terrible health problems and painful difficulties with ordinary life. That’s why the fact that more than 70% of the unborn children with Down Syndrome in the United States are killed through abortion before they have a chance to draw their first breath or change the lives of their families is ignored by the media. The pro-abortion elite in this country doesn’t want it to be widely known that human beings are being targeted by a destructive eugenic policy that attempts to convince parents to kill their children simply because they, like everyone else, present unique challenges.
- Percentage of Unborn Children with Down Syndrome Currently Killed in the Womb In the USA: 72.4%
- Percentage Killed in Other English-Speaking Countries: 96%
- Percentage of US Children with Down Syndrome Diagnosed in the Womb Subjected to Abortion: 89%
- Number of Americans Living with Down Syndrome: 400,000
- Decline in Live Birth of Children with Down Syndrome since 1990: 15%