MCFL Job Opening: Director of Digital Marketing & Communications
Start your new year by contributing your talents to the pro-life movement! Use your skills to inform others about the preeminent human rights issue of our era, the right to life.
The Director of Digital Marketing & Communications is responsible for the development, execution and management of MCFL’s digital marketing effort that supports the mission and strategic goals of the organization. The Director focuses on message alignment across all digital platforms to increase
visibility and awareness.
The Director’s work will strengthen MCFL’s existing positive reputation in the Commonwealth, empower pro-life ambassadors, increase membership and support fundraising. Reporting to the President, the part-time and remote team member (up to 20 hours/week during regular business hours) serves as a key member of MCFL’s leadership team.
Hourly compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience. This position is eligible for participation in the MCFL-sponsored retirement plan.
For this position, demonstrated excellence in written communication and web design is required. The ideal candidate will be strategic, creative, passionate, proactive, organized and a highly- effective storyteller who knows how to convey simple calls to action that are both accurate and compelling. A bachelor's degree in marketing, computer science, communications or a related field is preferred as well as the following skills:
● proficiency in website content management systems, website analytic tools and inbound marketing tactics
● experience with search engine optimization
● experience in email marketing
● video and photo editing experience
● successful experience with social media content creation, platform management, engagement and sound judgment when interacting with followers or curating content
● understanding of and experience with Google Analytics and other measurement tools, with the ability to analyze data and advise MCFL leadership accordingly
● prior experience promoting and producing virtual events
● willingness to track and report on trends in digital communications and on the pro-life horizon
● minimum of 5 years prior experience in digital marketing and/or communications
Our new Director must value and believe in MCFL’s pro-life mission and be interested in advancing the cause of life in our state. He or she should be self-directed, eager, and a good team player with a sense of humor and desire to have a positive impact on our world, recognizing that time spent “at work” is really time spent speaking on behalf of those without a voice.
Interested candidates should submit a resume, cover letter and have work samples available along with names and contact information for three professional references. Send application materials or questions to [email protected] with “Director of Digital Marketing” as
the subject line. Review of candidates will begin on January 16, 2023. Complete job description to be provided following an initial screening interview.