Support Massachusetts Citizens for Life. Fight for LIFE.
Without question, 2020 was one of the most difficult storms all of us have had to weather. But one thing is certain: we powered through those many challenges together.
Last year showed us what matters most in life, and also that we really don’t know what may happen in the next month…or even next year. What we do know is that your MCFL team will never give up on the fight to preserve and protect the right to life.
That is why I humbly ask if I can count on you to give a generous donation today so MCFL can keep fighting for the unborn and society’s most vulnerable.
I know this may be a tough ask considering all that has happened in 2020, but because of MCFL's generous members and donors we have a lot to be grateful for! Here are a few of the accomplishments made possible in 2020 because of MCFL's members:
- Together, we forged a new partnership with Tom Harvey, Esq. and his group, Alliance to Stop Taxpayer Funding of Abortion. In the months ahead, we will work to add a ballot initiative question to individual ballots in the coming years, in an effort to prevent your money from funding abortions in Massachusetts;
- Together, we recruited more activists and volunteers in 2020 than any year prior, who dedicated their time and energy educating others on the dangers of the R.O.E. Act while also promoting a life-affirming message in their communities;
- Together, we filled the State House with a sea of pro-life activists wearing red and engaged with every state legislator to educate him or her on the dangers of the R.O.E. Act.
- Together, we partnered with students at Harvard Right to Life to host the first Annual Dr. Mildred Fay Jefferson Symposium, where pro-life all-star Stephanie Gray Connors debated notorious abortion supporter Professor Peter Singer;
- MCFL’s online educational materials appeared over 1.51 million times in Google searches, resulting in nearly 50,000 engagements, mostly with students doing research and requesting quotes and interviews with MCFL staff and leadership;
We have a lot to be proud of in 2020, but we also have a LOT of work to do now in 2021.
In 2021 MCFL is hyper focusing on two major activities: Education and Activism.
Education: When working with local community members and activists in all corners of the state, we realized that both the general public and legislators were completely unaware of the dangers within R.O.E. Act. As we held more briefing session and provided talking points to more activists, we found more and more individuals on both sides of the political aisle opposed Massachusetts’ current and proposed abortion laws.
We plan to double down on our education efforts – both in person (once it’s permitted) and virtually – for students and adults through seminars and online videos.
Activism & Grassroots Strategies: It was clear that despite our amazing outreach efforts with new volunteers and activists, we need to find every single pro-life person within the state.
In 2021, MCFL will be taking on our largest pro-life recruitment efforts in the organization’s history. We hope to identify thousands of new pro-life individuals who will help us in our grassroots, pro-life efforts because we refuse to allow the pro-abortion lobby to continue
In order to do this, we need to raise a war chest of funds that will allow MCFL to fight back and preserve and protect the right to life.
Can I count on you now to make your most generous contribution to MCFL to help us achieve our financial goals?
As the only single-issue pro-life organization in Massachusetts, we rely 100% on the generosity of our faithful members and donors to accomplish our pro-life mission.
All of us at Massachusetts Citizens for Life are ready to fight on your behalf, but we need your help. Please make your most generous, end-of-year gift below. Thank you!