Rita Russo signed Say NO to "R.O.E." (S.1209/H.3320) 2019-11-12 10:18:09 -0500Abortion through all 9 months is barbaric and uncivilized. How can anyone not see this?
The ROE Act (S.1209/H.3320), also known as the "Infanticide Bill", is so horrific that even self-identified pro-"choice" advocates claim that the bill is too extreme. The bill was written to remove commonsense laws designed to protect mothers. In fact, states that ave removed such regulations have seen deaths like those of Keisha and Claire.
The ROE Act:
• Removes protections for newborn babies who are born alive having survived a failed abortion (opening the door to infanticide);
• Eliminates the requirement that a parent (or at least a judge) consent before a minor girl undergoes an abortion; putting them at risk of being abused by an adult;
• Allows abortions of viable unborn babies to be performed outside of a hospital, endangering women;
• Increases taxpayer funding of abortion, by diverting money from Healthy Start, a program intended to reduce infant mortality among the poor;
• And eliminates all criminal penalties for the performance of any abortion—whether coerced, sex-selective, eugenic, incompetently executed, performed by a non-physician, inflicted on a victim of sex trafficking, statutory rape, or other sexual abuse, etc.
Massachusetts women deserve better than the ROE Act! You can read a full analysis of this bill here.
Say no to extremism. Say NO to the ROE Act!
Sign our petition below and contact your legislator to oppose the "R.O.E." Act.1,597 signaturesAdd signature
Rita Russo commented on A Dark Side of Prenatal Testing 2018-02-17 15:56:44 -0500Sadly, families are now victimized by their medical providers, who pressure vulnerable parents into aborting as the “best solution”. They are told they are “preventing the child from suffering”. In reality, the child often dies a horrific death at the hands of the abortionist and the parents suffer a lifetime of pain and regret for a decision they cannot take back. God is excluded from the decision, and healthy grieving from inevitable loss does not occur. It is time to let God be God, and go back to the old ways of coping and grieving. It has comforts and blessings that the abortion path can never have.