We invite students in Massachusetts to participate in the National Right to Life Oratory Contest.
Do you know how powerful your words are?
Can you speak with passion, and precision, on the topic of the personal dignity and right to life of every human being?
The deadline for submissions is June 19th.
Let's bring the Massachusetts spirit of America to the national stage, and trailblaze a path to protecting the rights of our most vulnerable with your words.
- Contest is open to juniors and seniors in high school, or equivalent (if homeschooling or in non-traditional schooling environment)
- Speeches must address abortion, euthanasia, or stem cell research
- Speeches may run 5-7 minutes, but not below or over that limit
- Please, no use of props
- Be creative
- Submit your speech to email@example.com via mp3 file
- The top 3 contestants from Massachusetts will go on to compete nationally, and winners will have the opportunity to present to national judges
Please email us with any questions.
C.J. -- CJ@masscitizensforlife.org