Doctor-Prescribed Suicide and Euthanasia are some of the greatest challenges currently faced by those dedicated to the protection of human life from conception until natural death.
On this page you will find resources laying out the best arguments (those that work as well as those that are merely accurate without convincing others) against Doctor-Prescribed Suicide as well and links to several online sources which will provide excellent further information as well as some context and information about euthanasia worldwide.
Doctor-Prescribed Suicide and Assisted Suicide Information
- Map: Assisted Suicide in the United States
- Fatal Flaws: Documentary exposes the big lie behind euthanasia and assisted suicide
- Oregon’s Assisted Suicides: The Up-to-Date Reality in 2017, by Richard Doerflinger
- Oregon Health Authority Reveals Hidden Problems with the Oregon Assisted Suicide Model
- "Assisted suicide: It’s about all of us," by Richard Doerflinger, former Associate Director of the Pro-Life Secretariat of the US Catholic Bishops Conference, Catholic Philly.
- "Oregon's Permissive Assisted Suicide Regime," by Wesley Smith, National Review.
- The Mass. Legislature must say "no" to assisted suicide, by John B. Kelly of Second Thoughts Massachusetts
- Comprehensive Rebuttal of Common Arguments for Doctor-Prescribed Suicide (Letter to Mass. Legislature Public Health Committee, 2017)
- Informed: Life is Worth Living (videos)
- The Effect of Legalizing Assisted Suicide on Palliative Care and Suicide Rates: A Response to Compassion and Choices
- Latest Videos Responding to Doctor-Prescribed Suicide
- Assisted Suicide in the United States (PDF)
- Key Points for Debating Doctor-Prescribed Suicide (PDF)
- Why Proposed Assisted Suicide Safeguards Won’t Work (PDF)
- Assisted Suicide Fact Sheet (PDF)
- National Alliance Against Legalizing Assisted Suicide
- House Congressional Resolution 80 (2017): Against legalizing assisted suicide
- Momentum is Shifting, by J.J. Hanson
- Ted Kennedy’s Widow on Doctor-Prescribed Suicide
- Ted Kennedy Jr. on Doctor-Prescribed Suicide
- "How many botched cases would it take to end euthanasia of the vulnerable?," by Charles Lane, Washington Post
- "Assisted suicide cannot be a priority for end-of-life policy," by Dr. Vincent Nguyen, Orange County Register
- How does assisting with suicide affect physicians?
- Literature on Oregon Abuse Produced for Vermont (PDF)
- No on Question 2!-Informational flyer produced by the No on 2 coalition (PDF)
- 8 Problems with Doctor-Prescribed Suicide(PDF)-Another, more generalized informational flyer
- No on Question 2 Website!-A copy of the No on 2 Coalition website on the Internet Archive.
Medical Ethics and Patients Rights Organizations
- The Robert Powell Center for Medical Ethics
- The Patients’ Rights Council
- Not Dead Yet-Grassroots Disability Rights Organization
- Second Thoughts-Massachusetts Based Disability Rights and Anti-Euthanasia Group