Check out our growing online library of life-related information. Get educated.
Please note this does not mean that MCFL endorses these sites wholesale and, as with all research, we encourage the reader to exercise discernment.
News and Debates
- Stem Cell Research, Human Cloning, and Related Issues
- Why Embryonic Stem Cells Lack The Ability To Repair Mature Tissues (PDF)
- When Does Human Life Begin?
- Fetal Development Images
- In Vitro Fertilization: Dangers and Alternatives-Video
- In Vitro Fertilization-Frequently Asked Questions
- The Link Between IVF and Ovarian Cancer
- The Link Between Abortion and Prematurity
- Do Unborn Babies Form Memories and Recognize Language?
- Image: Comparison of Cloning and Natural Reproduction
- The Healing Effect of Fetal Stem Cells on Mothers Years After Pregnancy
- The Facts About Fetal Pain (PDF)
- List: Anti-Life Research Charities
- Where Can You Find the War on Women?
- What Creates An Atmosphere of Violence?
- What is a Person? Who is a Person?
- Why do Women Turn to Abortion?
Education and School Curricula
- Health Curriculum Frameworks-When You Send Your Child to School, Are You Still the Parent?
- What Sexuality Education Really Means for Children in Massachusetts
- An analysis of Get Real, the sex education curriculum published by Planned Parenthood (PDF)
- Mass. Dept. of Education review of problematic sex education curricula
- Buy Pro-life Literature
Training and Educational Programs
- MCFL Speakers Bureau
- Where Can I Find Pro-Life Educational Publications?
- The Vocation of Love-A Christian, Pro-life Sexual Health Curriculum Designed by Linda Thayer
- The 2008-2009 MCFL Pro-Life Reference Journal (PDF)-An excellent general resource of pro-life information for political, historical, and educational use
- Down Syndrome and Life Issues-Believe it or not, people with this syndrome are under threat.