Arthur Washburn wants to volunteer 2019-05-03 19:15:33 -0400
There are many ways to help save lives in the pro-life movement. Your financial support is key, but your generous engagement is just as important. Your skills and your energy, put into action, will save lives.
If you're interested in getting involved to support the protection for human lives, from the preborn targeted by abortion, and their mothers, to the citizens with illnesses and disabilities targeted by doctor prescribed suicide, please indicate your interest below.
There's opportunity wherever you can lend your time and care, whether that's offering a few hours of occasional administrative help, or long term leadership building a local MCFL chapter. If you have a life-saving project or any other skill you'd like to offer that isn't listed, send us an email or give us a call at 617-242-4199.Become a volunteer
Arthur Washburn signed Say NO to "R.O.E." (S.1209/H.3320) via Arthur Washburn 2019-05-10 09:11:51 -0400The abortion “referendum” vote in Ireland was rigged! At least the Irish are far from this! Whether there, or here, we must see this as an agenda by people who are literally trying to weaken us, poison us and destroy us. This about more than making money. Believe it or not, this is part of an organized group’s agenda to harm us!
(A lot like the desire to taint our food supply and chip away at our Bill of Rights and Constitution.)
WHY ELSE ARE THEY PUSHING SUCH BLOODSHED?
THE MURDER OF CHILDREN WHO MEDICAL SCIENCE HAS MADE VIABLE, EVEN JUST BEFORE THE 3RD TRIMESTER, WHEN THEY’RE BORN PREMATURELY ALIVE! There’s the baby in the incubator! See it crying? What’s the difference if you take a knife to it? More than 10% of babies are born premature today in the U.S.!
WHY ELSE IS THIS NOT EVEN A “PRO CHOICE” BILL?
The Pro-Choice people of Massachusetts didn’t ask for this bill! But those driving it (as usual) cleverly cloak it in a MISLEADING name (like “ROE”) to make people feel nostalgia and emotion for the cause they had. Even Pro-Choice voters will cringe at this bills details, if they ever look beyond its catchy name. But many will vote in lock step, despite the details never having been goals of theirs… Why would this bills authors seek to mislead them?
Because they are pawns in their game to harm us all.
The ROE Act (S.1209/H.3320), also known as the "Infanticide Bill", is so horrific that even self-identified pro-"choice" advocates claim that the bill is too extreme. The bill was written to remove commonsense laws designed to protect mothers. In fact, states that have removed such regulations have seen deaths like those of Keisha and Claire.
The ROE Act:
• Removes protections for newborn babies who are born alive having survived a failed abortion (opening the door to infanticide);
• Eliminates the requirement that a parent (or at least a judge) consent before a minor girl undergoes an abortion; putting them at risk of being abused by an adult;
• Allows abortions of viable unborn babies to be performed outside of a hospital, endangering women;
• Increases taxpayer funding of abortion, by diverting money from Healthy Start, a program intended to reduce infant mortality among the poor;
• And eliminates all criminal penalties for the performance of any abortion—whether coerced, sex-selective, eugenic, incompetently executed, performed by a non-physician, inflicted on a victim of sex trafficking, statutory rape, or other sexual abuse, etc.
Massachusetts women deserve better than the "ROE" Act. You can read a full analysis of this bill here.
Say no to extremism. Say NO to the ROE Act.
Sign our petition below and contact your legislator to oppose the "R.O.E." Act.
Your full address must be included in order to add your signature on this petition.1,597 signaturesAdd signature