By Anne Fox, President of Massachusetts Citizens for Life
The Health Care Committee is scheduled to vote this week on the Doctor-Prescribed Suicide bills, S.1225 and H.1194. It is very important that the Committee oppose these bills.
If you are a constituent of one of the committee members listed below and I have your phone number, I have already called you. I thank you for making your call.
If you are a constituent of one of these committee members and I did not call you, it is imperative that you call your member right now. Identify yourself as a constituent and urge your member to vote against S-1225 and H-1194 because they are poor public policy and fraught with possibilities for abuse.
- Sen Paul Feeney, Bristol and Norfolk, 617-722-1222
- Sen Jason Lewis, 5th Middlesex, 617-722-1206
- Rep. Evandro Carvalho, 617-722-2017
- Rep. Kate Hogan, 3rd Middlesex, 617-722-2130
- Rep Hannah Kane, 11th Worcester, 617-722-2430
- Rep Paul Schmid, 8th Bristol, 617-722-2017
- Rep Chynah Tyler, 7th Suffolk, 617-722-2130
NB: Some of the reps share phone numbers
If you are not a constituent of any of the members, please call Committee Chairs, Sen Jason Lewis, 617-722-1206, and Rep. Kate Hogan, 617-722-2130. Explain you are calling because they are the committee chairs and urge each to oppose S.1225 and H.1194.
We do not have the money or the media that the death lobby has, but we have you and me. We can stop these dangerous bills.