The ROE Act (S.1209/H.3320), also known as the "Infanticide Bill", is so horrific that even self-identified pro-"choice" advocates claim that the bill is too extreme. The bill was written to remove commonsense laws designed to protect mothers. In fact, states that have removed such regulations have seen deaths like those of Keisha and Claire.
The ROE Act:
• Removes protections for newborn babies who are born alive having survived a failed abortion (opening the door to infanticide);
• Eliminates the requirement that a parent (or at least a judge) consent before a minor girl undergoes an abortion; putting them at risk of being abused by an adult;
• Allows abortions of viable unborn babies to be performed outside of a hospital, endangering women;
• Increases taxpayer funding of abortion, by diverting money from Healthy Start, a program intended to reduce infant mortality among the poor;
• And eliminates all criminal penalties for the performance of any abortion—whether coerced, sex-selective, eugenic, incompetently executed, performed by a non-physician, inflicted on a victim of sex trafficking, statutory rape, or other sexual abuse, etc.
Massachusetts women deserve better than the "ROE" Act. You can read a full analysis of this bill here.
Say no to extremism. Say NO to the ROE Act.
Sign our petition below and contact your legislator to oppose the "R.O.E." Act.
Your full address must be included in order to add your signature on this petition.1,611 signaturesAdd signature
Rebecca Minninger donated 2018-03-20 21:23:39 -0400
Tickets should be purchased in advance. If you wish to purchase tickets online, you may fill out the form below. If you wish to purchase tickets via check, please send a check for the total amount, plus your name, address, telephone number and email address to:
Massachusetts Citizens for Life
529 Main Street, Suite 1M9
Boston, MA 02129
- $20 each for Voting Members (If you have given $30 or more to MCFL within the past year, you are a voting member.)
- $35 for General Public
- $20 for College Students
- High School and younger are free