Abortion: The New Paradigm
It is true, and will always be true, that every abortion leaves a dead baby, a damaged woman, and a coarsened society.
You have worked hard to educate people to these evils. Your work has saved many, many lives: abortions in Massachusetts are down by almost 2/3 since the highs in the early '90's.
If we are to continue to save lives by educating people effectively, we must realize that many of our notions about who is having abortions and why, what kind of abortions and where they are taking place are completely outdated.
"Abortion - the New Paradigm" will get you back on board with what is really happening so that you can continue your life-saving efforts.
David Reardon, Director, The Elliot Institute
Joan Bailey, Executive Director,
|Kathy Hill, Mass. Regional Coordinator, Silent No More|
Marianne Luthin, Director, Pro-Life Office, Archdiocese of Boston
|Dr. Helen Jackson||Dr. Mark Rollo|
Gib Gailius, Catherine Morrissey, and Kate French
MCFL’s 2018 Convention will present the latest on the life issues from Massachusetts and national experts:
- David Reardon, Director, The Elliot Institute
- Joan Bailey, Executive Director, Friends of the Unborn
- Kathy Hill, Mass. Regional Coordinator for Silent No More
- Marianne Luthin, Director Pro-Life Office, Archdiocese of Boston
- Helen Jackson, M.D., specialist in Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Mark Rollo, M.D., board-certified family physician
- Gib Gailius, Catherine Morrissey, and Kate French: Perspectives on adoption by a biological and adoptive father, a birth mother who placed her child for adoption, and an adopted daughter
- Registration and coffee begins at 8:30am
- Convention 9am-4pm
- 2018 High School Junior/Senior Oratory Contest will take place during the Convention
- Lunch, coffee, snacks and drink are included in registration
David C. Reardon, Ph.D., director of the Elliot Institute, is widely recognized as one of the leading experts on the aftereffects of abortion on women, a field in which he has specialized since 1983. He is the author of numerous books and popular and scholarly articles on this topic. He has been a noted advocate of healing programs for women, men, and families who have lost children to abortion, miscarriage, or neonatal death.
His studies have been published in such prestigious medical journals as the British Medical Journal and the American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology, and have proven that abortion compared to childbirth is associated with higher rates of maternal death, psychiatric hospitalization, subsequent substance abuse, clinical depression, and numerous other complications.
The emphasis of his work has been on promoting a “pro-woman/pro-life” approach to the abortion issue which emphasizes efforts to prevent coerced and unsafe abortions and efforts to create a more healing environment for women, men and families hurting because of a past abortion.
738 Court St
Brockton, MA 02302
Google map and directions