Mary Holan wants to volunteer 2019-11-12 19:44:13 -0500
There are many ways to help save lives in the pro-life movement. Your financial support is key, but your generous engagement is just as important. Your skills and your energy, put into action, will save lives.
If you're interested in getting involved to support the protection for human lives, from the preborn targeted by abortion, and their mothers, to the citizens with illnesses and disabilities targeted by doctor prescribed suicide, please indicate your interest below.
There's opportunity wherever you can lend your time and care, whether that's offering a few hours of occasional administrative help, or long term leadership building a local MCFL chapter. If you have a life-saving project or any other skill you'd like to offer that isn't listed, send us an email or give us a call at 617-242-4199.Become a volunteer
Mary Holan signed Say NO to "R.O.E." (S.1209/H.3320) 2019-11-12 19:41:53 -0500We are so much better than this bill in Massachusetts. The women deserve better protection when trying to leave abusive relationships not abortion. For example the state votes to increase abortion but allow women to be strangled and not consider that attempted murder? This is all complete Democratic hypocrisy in my opinion. They just want more division not true care for women. Besides the fact that the abortion industry is just another for profit industry making money on these baby parts including the embryos of the aborted baby girls!!!
The ROE Act (S.1209/H.3320), also known as the "Infanticide Bill", is so horrific that even self-identified pro-"choice" advocates claim that the bill is too extreme. The bill was written to remove commonsense laws designed to protect mothers. In fact, states that ave removed such regulations have seen deaths like those of Keisha and Claire.
The ROE Act:
• Removes protections for newborn babies who are born alive having survived a failed abortion (opening the door to infanticide);
• Eliminates the requirement that a parent (or at least a judge) consent before a minor girl undergoes an abortion; putting them at risk of being abused by an adult;
• Allows abortions of viable unborn babies to be performed outside of a hospital, endangering women;
• Increases taxpayer funding of abortion, by diverting money from Healthy Start, a program intended to reduce infant mortality among the poor;
• And eliminates all criminal penalties for the performance of any abortion—whether coerced, sex-selective, eugenic, incompetently executed, performed by a non-physician, inflicted on a victim of sex trafficking, statutory rape, or other sexual abuse, etc.
Massachusetts women deserve better than the ROE Act! You can read a full analysis of this bill here.
Say no to extremism. Say NO to the ROE Act!
Sign our petition below and contact your legislator to oppose the "R.O.E." Act.1,599 signaturesAdd signature