Massachusetts Citizens for Life Pioneer Valley Region
The Massachusetts Citizens for Life Board of Directors formed the Pioneer Valley Region Division to deal with the unique pro-life challenges and opportunities in this area of Western Massachusetts. It is a very active region, the pro-life activists of the Pioneer Valley have made a real contribution to MCFL’s projects over the years–the Springfield area’s strong turnout against Doctor-Prescribed Suicide in the 2012 battle over Ballot Question 2 is just one example.
The Pioneer Valley Region also maintains MCFL’s satellite office in Ludlow, MA.
Regular Regional Events and Activities
- Referring women with crisis pregnancies to local organizations that can provide support for mother and child
- Organizing bus rides for the annual March for Life in Washington, D.C.
- Locally tailored organizational outreach using printed materials, face-to-face interaction, and other media
- Planning pro-life fund-raising events
- Contacting local state and federal legislators regarding pro-life issues
- Writing letters to the editor
- Distributing literature at public places
- Staffing an educational booth at the Big E each fall which is visited by thousand of expo-goers and seen by nearly 1 million
- Publishing a Regional Newsletter
Massachusetts Citizens for Life, Pioneer Valley Region
P.O. Box 96,
109 Center Street
Ludlow, MA 01056
Phone: 413 583-5034
Fax: 413 547-6279
CLICK HERE for information on the Chapters of the Pioneer Valley Region
CLICK HERE to learn more about pro-life events in the Pioneer Valley Region.