Doctor-Prescribed Suicide and Euthanasia are some of the greatest challenges currently faced by those dedicated to the protection of human life from conception until natural death.
On this page you will find resources laying out the best arguments (those that work as well as those that are merely accurate without convincing others) against Doctor-Prescribed Suicide as well and links to several online sources which will provide excellent further information as well as some context and information about euthanasia worldwide.
Doctor-Prescribed Suicide and Assisted Suicide Information
- Informed: Life is Worth Living (videos)
- The Effect of Legalizing Assisted Suicide on Palliative Care and Suicide Rates: A Response to Compassion and Choices
- Latest Videos Responding to Doctor-Prescribed Suicide
- Assisted Suicide in the United States (PDF)
- Key Points for Debating Doctor-Prescribed Suicide (PDF)
- Why Proposed Assisted Suicide Safeguards Won’t Work (PDF)
- Assisted Suicide Fact Sheet (PDF)
- National Alliance Against Legalizing Assisted Suicide
- House Congressional Resolution 80 (2017): Against legalizing assisted suicide
- Momentum is Shifting, by J.J. Hanson
- Ted Kennedy’s Widow on Doctor-Prescribed Suicide
- Ted Kennedy Jr. on Doctor-Prescribed Suicide
- Literature on Oregon Abuse Produced for Vermont (PDF)
- No on Question 2!-Informational flyer produced by the No on 2 coalition (PDF)
- 8 Problems with Doctor-Prescribed Suicide(PDF)-Another, more generalized informational flyer
- No on Question 2 Website!-A copy of the No on 2 Coalition website on the Internet Archive.
Medical Ethics and Patients Rights Organizations
- The Robert Powell Center for Medical Ethics
- The Patients’ Rights Council
- Not Dead Yet-Grassroots Disability Rights Organization
- Second Thoughts-Massachusetts Based Disability Rights and Anti-Euthanasia Group