Tell Markey and Warren to Confirm Gorsuch
- President Trump has nominated a solid, pro-life jurist in Judge Neil Gorsuch, who has shown himself already to be a worthy successor to the late Justice Antonin Scalia.
- Judge Gorsuch is eminently qualified by all possible metrics.
- Judge Gorsuch has stated in his book on assisted suicide and euthanasia that “the intentional taking of human life by private persons is always wrong.”
- Meanwhile, the Democrats in the Senate plan to block all of the President’s pro-life appointees so far and are gearing up to knock down Judge Gorsuch, too.
- Even before he was named, the Democrat leadership was declaring any pro-lifer to be “out of the mainstream” and unacceptable.
Join us in declaring to our own Senators Elizabeth Warren and Ed Markey that they should vote to confirm Judge Gorsuch as the next Justice of the US Supreme Court.
Can we count on you to join your voice to thousands of other pro-lifers in Massachusetts?