One of the main reasons for Massachusetts Citizens for Life’s existence is the passage of pro-life laws. Laws that discourage, restrict, and eventually outlaw abortion and other assaults on human life save lives and teach the general population to respect human life.
MCFL has been bringing a vigorous lobbying effort to the Statehouse since its foundation in 1972. We play a key role in crafting pro-life legislation and each legislative session we present a complete legislative agenda designed to advance the cause.
Passing legislation is only half the work we do at the Statehouse, unfortunately. The other half is stopping the passage of anti-life measures. Education about the dangerous bills and measures proposed by the death lobby is key to defeating them. MCFL is committed to providing the necessary education to ensure that everyone, pro-life and otherwise, understands the pernicious nature of pro-death laws.
- Voter’s Guide to the 2016 General Election
- Legislator Positions
- 2015-2016 Legislative Agenda
- Look Up Your Legislator
- State Senate
- State House of Representatives
- Massachusetts Congressional Delegation-Contact Information
- NRLC Congressional Scorecards-Where does your congressman stand on life issues?
- Guidelines for Testifying
- NRLC Amicus Brief on HB-2