Ending legal abortion is the centerpiece of the pro-life agenda. While MCFL is devoted to protecting innocent life until natural death, protecting innocent children in womb is what really motivates most pro-lifers to do what they do. With that in mind we have provided a variety of resources touching on the issues of abortion and fetal development to help equip you to spread the pro-life message and save babies.
Beginning of Life
- When Does Human Life Begin?
- A Human Life Begins at Conception
- What Happens in the Womb: Fetal Development Images
- Does Life Begin at Conception? --A Short Essay
- Fetal Development and the Experience of Pain
- Douthat: The Unborn Paradox
- Down Syndrome and Abortion--People with this syndrome are under threat.
- The March of Dimes and Anti-Life Politics
- The Precious Feet Story
- Abortion and the Law
- Personhood and Abortion
- Abortion Methods
- Abortion Complications
- Why do Women Turn to Abortion?
- Latest Abortion Statistics
- The Statistical Link Between Abortion and Prematurity
- Abortion and Race
- Planned Parenthood
- The Economic Impact of Abortion
Photo: Domenico Bettinelli/Flickr. Used with permission.