Continuing a long tradition this October, Massachusetts Citizens for Life will honor Respect Life Month with our Annual Massachusetts March for Life around Boston Common on Sunday, October 1, 2017 from 1 to 4pm.
The day begins with a brief pre-march rally at the Parkman Bandstand with musicians and pro-life speakers, including Cardinal Seán O’Malley, to energize the crowd before we set off on a joyful march around the perimeter of the Boston Public Garden and Boston Common.
Various Massachusetts organizations dedicated to supporting the physical and emotional needs of pregnant women and children in crisis will benefit from the proceeds raised at the March. See a list of participating organizations below:
- Massachusetts Citizens for Life
- Friends of the Unborn, Quincy
- Operation Rescue, Boston
- Heartbeat, Burlington
- Learn Your Options, Boston, Fall River, and Hyannis
- Bethesda House, North Pembroke
- Archdiocese of Boston Pro-life Office (incl. Project Rachel & Pregnancy Help in Brighton, Brockton & Natick)
- Diocese of Fall River Pro-life Office
- Diocese of Worcester Respect Life Office
- Diocese of Springfield Pro-life Office
- Problem Pregnancy of Worcester
- Abundant Hope, Attleboro
- First Concern Pregnancy Resource Center, Clinton
- Birthright of Framingham
- Birthright of New Bedford
- Problem Pregnancy of North Quabbin
- New Direction Pregnancy Center, North Adams
The March is an inspiring opportunity for pro-life supporters of all ages to give public witness to their belief in the value and sanctity of all human life. We can also celebrate the gains we have made in the respect for life, including a decrease in the numbers of annual abortions in Massachusetts by half over the past couple of decades.
Please come join us for a day you will always remember and send a clear message to the world that we value life in Massachusetts!
As we do each year, we’ll be asking marchers to support a variety of Massachusetts organizations that provide pro-life services of various kinds.