2017 Massachusetts Citizens for Life Convention
Keep the Momentum Going
Boston College, Devlin Hall
Directions and Parking:
From the T: Take the Green Line “B” train to Boston College stop, cross to the other side of the street (Commonwealth Avenue) and walk up the hill to the right to the Main Gate. Enter campus at Main Gate and walk down Linden Lane. Devlin Hall is located to the back and left of Gasson Hall (the building with the tower).
By Car: GPS FOR THE BEACON STREET GARAGE: Use the intersection of Beacon and Chestnut Hill Drive, Brighton, MA 02135. Head away from the reservoir (west) on Beacon Street and the Beacon Street garage will be on your right. GPS FOR THE COMMONWEALTH AVENUE GARAGE: Use the intersection of St. Thomas More Road and Commonwealth Avenue, Chestnut Hill, MA 02467. From St. Thomas More Road, take Campanella Way to the Commonwealth Avenue Garage. GPS FOR THE MAIN GATE: Use 140 Commonwealth Avenue, Chestnut Hill, MA. Please note that parking is extremely limited on Middle Campus. We strongly encourage you to park in one of the two parking garages.
MCFL’s 2017 Convention will present the latest on the life issues from Massachusetts and national experts:
- A panel of doctors who deal with people at the end of their life — a kidney specialist, an oncologist, and a pain specialist — will discuss how we can give their patients the best of care.
- Rev. Thomas Bouton will talk about the joy of living with a family member with Down Syndrome and how people with Downs are doubly at risk.
- Paul Benjamin Linton, author of Abortion Under State Constitutions and a Constitutional Law expert, will explain exactly how to overturn Roe v. Wade, the consequences for the states, especially Massachusetts, what else might happen instead of overturn, and the possible advantages and chances for a Human Life Amendment.
- Craig Collins, Esq., author of Yesterday’s Law, Abortion in Modern America will speak about his book and participate in a panel discussion.
- Learn the latest in the public schools, an update on abuses at Planned Parenthood, the report on just-filed MCFL legislation.
- A perinatal and pediatric hospice is a wonderful gift. We’ll hear from representatives of Worcester’s Notre Dame Perinatal and Pediatric Palliative Care Hospice for babies and children.
- And, Dr. Marty McCaffrey, star of Hush, will talk about his work with premature babies. The numbers have increased greatly because of “reproductive technology” and former abortions.
Tickets should be purchased in advance. If you wish to purchase tickets online, you may fill out the form below, after which you will be taken to our ticket store. If you wish to purchase tickets via check, please send a check for the total amount, plus your name, address, telephone number and email address to:
Massachusetts Citizens for Life
529 Main Street, Suite 1M9
Boston, MA 02129
- $30 each for Voting Members (If you have given $30 or more to MCFL in the past 12 calendar months, you are a voting member.)
- $40 for General Public
- $15 for Students
Online registration is closed, but you may register at the door.